Groom’s Covid-19 Message
Groom looks forward to providing quality services to the Omaha public. With the health of our technicians and clients in mind, we have decided to remain closed until June 1, 2020. At which point, we look forward to offering a safe and convenient location for our clients to enjoy a premium grooming experience. Our team continues to stay up-to-date and informed about COVID-19. In an effort to help contain the virus, operators are expected to follow strict health guidelines provided by the CDC and the Nebraska Department Health & Human Services. Groom Services implements the highest industry standards. To help maintain our high quality of service, we request all of our patrons avoid booking services if they are sick or feeling ill. We thank you for your support and interest in Groom Services! Please see below for our prevention guidelines.
We thank you for your support and interest in Groom Services! Please see below for our prevention guidelines.
- Clean, wipe and disinfect all hard surfaces and equipment in the work area prior to rendering any services.
- Wash hands before and after every client.
- Disinfect chair before and after every client.
- Disinfect capes after every service and swap out capes after use.
- Ensure capes are only touching the neck strip and not making direct contact with a person’s skin.
- Alternate use of all combs, brushes, clips, rollers,etc.
- Sterilize all tools for a minimum of 10 minutes when not in use.
- Ask all clients of their current state of health prior to providing service.
- A maximum of nine people should be aboard the Groom Services trailer: three operators, three clients and a waiting area for three people.
- Bathroom will be checked and cleaned every 30 minutes.
- At closing ultra violet germicidal irradiation will be conducted on all equipment.